Monday 24 October 2011

N d Loop continuesss......

Sum ppl hav sum spl attraction towards certain problems.Hence,they fall prey to the same problem again and again and again..............
I am one of those.

A problem magnet,as it is i am.i.e if there exists a problem within a range of 1km or even 2.............the probability of it striking me is maximum.In fact the problem is so much customized for me,that it seems to me that it was invented to strike me. Or if I may put it this way,I attract the problem desperately........
After all,whats Life without Problems,nay??

Unlike other bad lucks and diseases,the same problem will strike me again and again and again............Sumthing opposite to the Lightning striking theory which says, Lightning duznt hit the same place twice.In my case,it duz!!

Off all the ppl,runnin on  stairs,the probability of me slipping or tripping or in any way falling is maximum.And when I am running thru the same stairs n even after me being careful,The probability of me falling on those stairs is again maximum.It works like the law of attraction.sumwhat............(Dont expect me to state the law)

So if I have lost my wallet once,i'll be careful next tym,Nd i'll lose my wallet twice.
I'll be a bit more careful,Nd i'll lose my wallet the 3rd tym.......
I think i'll stop carrying a wallet...........

No comments:

Post a Comment