Saturday 21 May 2011

The Judgement Day!

At dis moment,standing on the verge of apoclypse........n taking the pressure of completing the chapter..........
I wish the world truly ends........cuz i know my chapter wont.
N i wud do anything,anything challenging but study.
I cud hav a beer n go cliff-diving or race a bike in the tunnel of death;or get drunk,find a sexy dude n make out with him..........

How much cud da pressure of finishing a chapter account???
Well i dnt know the answer.............Its ma preparation leave n i came across this chapter for the first tym in ma semester n found out that it really is an important chapter n discovered dat i hav no clue abt it watsoever.
N i dnt even remember the prof taking any lectures on it or even describing it...........

Of course,its my fault!
I think i m losing wats left of ma mynd in the 21st century breakdown.

If it were really the judgement m ready to answer any questions,except the ones from my syllabus........ :( :D

1 comment:

  1. kitni mehnat se ye likha hai na
    itni mehnat padhte waqt ki hoti aj thodi kam mehnat lagti
    :p
    lol

    ReplyDelete