Friday 27 May 2011

My Experiments with LOVE!!

Ahh..........Love,such a common word.Sumtyms it seems dat Love makes the world go round.Duz it? I dnt know.But it has surely made me go round round and round........
I first fell in love when i was 16.Oops! sorry No,i think i was 9.Well it duznt matter.Not anymore.

Well,In India,we have quite a different perception of love.Here,Love is the most important thing on Earth.And most of the times,its an alibi for most of the crimes.Here, "I Love Her/Him" is the end of the bargain.
So growing up in India,seeing people in love around,i always wondered "what would it be like to fall in love?"
Is love really dat powerful dat ppl wud giv up der lives,homes,leave der families and do things completely irrational!

Well,so i was in school n der was dis guy whom i kinda liked.Dat tym der was this philosophy: if u like a guy,ur in love wid him. I was not so sure.But i bought wat ma classmates said.I went ahead n told him dat i was in love wid him.He told me i was not the perfect galfrend material.Well,not directly,though! Sumtym later he found sum perfect galfrend n did sum perfect thing with her that led me 2 break up wid him.

Anyways,der was dis other guy then......i was 17.Ohh he had beautiful eyes.I was sure i was in love wid him da moment i saw him.So i grew frends wid him.Good frends rather.Then i discovered,dat he was a player.But as we all say,Love is Blind. n so was I. I still did love him then.I was kind of a seedha bachha then.N i used 2 think dat i was sumthing different to him,sumthing special.Wat a fool i was.

N da biggest mistake of ma life.I never told him dat i was mad abt him.I waited.4 years.N den finally wen ppl poked me,i decided i'd end this waiting n suffering once and for all.So i calld him up n told him.He was such a sweet heart.After 4 years of faithful frendship He boldly said it 2 ma face dat he had no feelings for me,watsoever! n  told me 2 4get dat i loved him n stay frens so dat i cud still write his journals n finish his assignments.WTF!

Dat day da dumb lover inside me opened her eyes n saw through.N next tym wen i closed dem was wen i kissed Him..................
After so many downfalls in the field of Love,i had a distinction! I finally found myself in love with a guy who loved me as well.N dats wen i understood wat love is.
Love is indeed a beautiful feeling,where everything in da world seems perfect just with dat 1 person.Love is wen u dnt hav 2 speak,he can simply understand ur silence.When his shoulder is da best place 2 sleep n his arms da best comfort. *-*

1 comment:

  1. AT LAST YOU FOUND YOUR LOVE ...
    THATS ONE BIG GOOD NEWS FOR YOU BUDDY ...
    NOT ALL STORIES HERE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING ... ATLEAST NOT MINE ... LOL
    GOOD ONE

    ReplyDelete