Sunday 29 May 2011

Monsoon Memories.............

Well,i have been much of a rain-watcher than a rain-dancer.....
Dunno y but i find sum special pleasure or joy in watching the  rain........dunno if its the droplets dashing against the window or the sound of pouring raindrops.......or the occasional thunder.......
Whatever it is,i juz luv the rains.
I can spend hours watching it rain,listening to music(even the romantic ones) n maybe thinking and dreaming....
Goin back to the beautiful moments spent in the rain......

4me,Monsoon is another name of "Season for being Happy"...........
No matter what the tension or pain is,Rain always brings a smile,well,quite a broad one to my face....n makes me  wanna sing n dance n juz b happy :)
Its such a cheerful n happy season that every living thing on earth seems 2b happy n enjoying! How can people be such complaining about rains???

Anyways,i m such a rain freak that i always on purpose,forget to carry an umbrella while leaving home.
I remember when it was 26th july,what year,i dnt remember........it rained quite heavily in mumbai n the city was flooded within hours of rainfall.I was in my tenth class n had left from school when it was raining.I stayed at walking distance 4m the school so went home nicely enjoying the rains.When i reached home,i found out that every book inside my bag was spoiled n mum had to iron them all......Yeah! i of course got quite a sound advice about it though...but who cares yaar.................
I can walk hours in the rain talking,singing or simply on my own,thinking n dreaming........
On that note,
I wana tell Monsoons......
"The rain freak misses you.U'd better b quick......." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment