Friday 17 June 2011

Daddy Cool!!

Well,i was reading a blog of a friend of mine n came to know dat it was Father's Day a few days back.
Well,i was neva da type of gal who'd b called "papa's princess" or was dad's very darling daughter.
I m n was a complete BRAT!

I m da gal who is utmost careless n very very spoilt! N my Dad has always been there to spoil me n then later thrash me.But its ok! I m very naughty.
My Dad has too much of a temper.N i happen to inherit dat.So as of now,its me who yells more at him.But apart 4m dat,he's quite understanding!

My Dad's kinda cool n believes in givin me liberty n space which i always misuse! But he himself was a Rebel n Law-breaker in his days.So i guess,he'll understand.Maybe its in his Blood.....

One good thing about him is dat he's very adamant wen it cums to repairing things or fixing them.He's kinda versatile n can do any job.4m fixing taps n pipes to my keyboard......he can do anything!
Of course,like any other father-daughter,we also hav r differences.But inspite of those differences n generation-gaps,we still mingle together very well.

Wen i was a child,my dad used to bring me a hell lot of chocolates n toys.As i was da only child,i was da Apple of Every1's eyes.N i was a complete Dad ka chammach!! All kids say "Ma" first...But i said "Dada".
n uptill now,its always ma Dad whom i call out in tyms of trouble.Whether its a cockroach in the house or my pc or the tv.......All i hav to do is yell "DAD!!" n der cums my saviour......... =)

I dnt say my Dad is the best dad in the world or he's the Perfect Dad.He too has sum imperfections,sum shortcomings.........but its ok! I still do love him.No matter how short-tempered or prejudiced,or adamant he is.He is my Dad n i love him 4 being der wid me(n spoiling me)always..........

Luv U Dada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment