Thursday 2 June 2011

The First Showers...............

As i woke up it was 7 in the evening.........I looked at the sky...........IT was kinda lime-yellow.
N went n stood der by the window's side.I cud feel it cumin.The fresh air,the song that it brought along........
N den,as i stretched out my hand i cud feel raindrops fallin on it.

My hand had collected a few raindrops-raindrops of the first rains of the season! I spread the happiness that the raindrops brought across my face..........My other hand holding a cup of tea.This cudnt hav been any better.This was Perfect.

After a few minutes,it started raining heavily.........I cud hear rain smashing down,kids yelling..........n a soft song playin in my head wanting to cum out thru my lips.........
This is Life. Monsoon is indeed a season to be happy.........No matter wat pain it is.
I live in such a place where the electricity connection goes off the moment it starts raining,n theres always my grumpy Dad to complain abt sumthing or the other..........
But still I m Happeeeeee.................

While i type this blog,my lips are stretched into a smile......that refuses to fade away.
Finally its Raining.N i hav been waitin 4 it to rain the entire year...................
I can do nuthin but Enjoy the rain.ITs like my prayers hav been answered.....

No comments:

Post a Comment