Wednesday 1 June 2011

My Psychiatrist!!

She listens patiently to me.Understands me.Sees things from my point of view.Gives me sound n practical advice.N most importantly,i dnt need an appointment 2 c her.So,in a nutshell,i have the Best Psychiatrist in the world.Well,a personal one!

An engineer by profession,shes an angel by heart.If u happen to listen to her so called "Piece of Advice",u'l surely feel shes either a counsellor or sum psychiatrist.But u know wat makes her so special,Shes a very good friend.

I met her in my junior college.Seemed quite a shant n sober girl.Well,dats wat she is.I hav never seen her get angry or ever heard  her utter a "Bad word" for anyone,not even da enemies.Yeah,she duz hav sum.Of course,as a result of her friendly nature,she was tagged the "Friend Snatcher".lol

Anyways,shes quite an open-hearted girl n lives on her own principles.Well,shes quite a Saint.If ur around her,She wouldnt let u use "bad words" not even F**k!Oops! Sorry..............

4me.shes an angel.my angel.Cuz no matter wat,she's been der by my side.2 understand me.Make me understand.N offer her advice.But,wat makes me love her is she still is by my side even after me turnin into a devil.UR my Sister,da one i neva had n always needed................

ThnX 4 being der Gal.I love ya.......... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I feel truely honoured... Dont have much to say after reading so many good things abt me.. that too at one stretch..

    Thank you and love you as alwayzzz

    ReplyDelete